Earth & Sky

Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe is the first instalment in the Earth & Sky trilogy. I was fortunate enough to receive an e-copy of the first book to review on my blog by the lovely author herself and it's such an interesting sci-fi.


The first book in the trilogy tells the story of Sky, a seventeen year old girl, who throughout her childhood, has been plagued by a feeling that something is terribly wrong. Hit by sudden panic attacks, she's never been able to pin down the cause of her anxiety - until she meets Win, a boy who claims to be an alien from a faraway planet that needs her help. He belongs to a rebel faction, one that's seeking to destroy a group of scientists who have been altering and shifting the fabric of time for thousands of years. The more they change things, the greater ripple effect it has, causing catastrophic damage to the environment and even erasing people from moments of time. And unless Sky steps up to fight with Win, earth as she knows it will cease to exist, and she will have no place to call home.

Favourite quote:

'All in takes is the loss of one person somewhere along one influential family tree, and it's not just hundreds but billions of lives rewritten.'

Favourite character:

My favourite character in the book would have to be Win. What's not to love about an alluring, otherworldly boy who can speak two languages and whisk you away into any moment of the past that you want to see?

3 words to describe the book:

Interesting, unique, action-packed.

Rating:

✮✮✮/✮✮✮✮✮

If you're into aliens, galaxies and time travelling, this is a novel that you definitely have to pick up at some point in your life. I mean, your TBR list is probably absolutely huge already, but surely adding one or two more books to it can't hurt, right?

6 comments

  1. I'm not a huge fan of aliens but this book it's not so bad :) xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of aliens either. In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever read a book with aliens in it. :) It's definitely an interesting read -- if you ever want to read a genre out of your comfort zone you should definitely give this a try!

      Delete
  2. I've never even heard of this book but it sounds quite interesting! I like the quotes you chose as well. I'll have to add it to my TBR list. (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy the book if you eventually decide to read it. <3

      Delete
  3. I havn't heard of this book, but it sounds interesting xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. :) You should definitely read it one day!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig