A Review of Little Lauren's Shop

My sister Lauren recently set up an Etsy shop, and when I saw how beautiful her bunting and prints were, I couldn't help but order something for myself. I asked her if she could make me a customised bunting, and I gave her a brief outline of what to add to it: book and writing related items, to fit in with my favourite hobbies and the theme of my blog. This was the finished product:


Here's a close up of each individual piece:


Costing £28.00 for a six-piece bunting, I feel like this was an extremely good price for something which undoubtedly took a long time to make (it's all hand sewn, and beautifully so, at that!). I absolutely love it, and I'm astounded by just how detailed the sewing is - just look at the spiral bound notebook, and the 'once upon a time' sewing!

I'm in love with each and every single piece, so much so that it's really impossible to pick out my favourite section of the bunting. Overall, I'm one very happy customer. The quality is an extremely high standard, the colours of the bunting all compliment each other perfectly, and another bonus is that the shipping was super speedy, too. I'll definitely be shopping there again.

I'm extremely proud of my sister's new business, and very excited to see what becomes of it in the future. If you would like to help support her new business and buy something for yourself, a family member or friend (which you definitely should, because they would make amazing presents!) you can use the code PINK10 to receive a 10% discount off your purchase. You can view all the products on her shop by clicking here. You won't regret it!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig